Geosam is a private real estate development and management firm with operations in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and Texas. We own and manage several commercial and residential properties and have many exciting new land development and construction projects underway. With Geosam’s success comes growth within our organization. As such, we are inviting qualified, enthusiastic applicants to apply for the opportunity to join our amazing team in our Florida Division location Lake Mary.
The Role: Financial Analyst
As the Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for preparing financial models/analysis and reports. Other responsibilities of this role are:
- Complete financial analysis and operational metrics tracking.
- Report on financial performance of projects.
- Update reports and trackers.
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends.
- Evaluate project performance by analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts for optimization.
- Prepare comparative analyses to aid in identifying and driving process improvements.
- Perform market research, data mining and business intelligence.
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models.
- Assist with due diligence for acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, financing, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
To be successful within the Geosam team, you must be tenacious, willing to work hard and able to pivot often. You bring a ‘can-do’, self-start motivation, and have a desire to hit and exceed goals with your follow through on commitments. As our Financial Analyst, you will possess a keen ability to turn numbers and data into meaningful reports. In short, you thrive in a world of numbers and enjoy turning them into meaningful information for the business. You will also possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or Equivalent) in Finance and/or Real Estate, CFA preferred.
- Experience in real estate transaction, land development, HOA’s an asset.
- Advanced PC skills, including use of Word, Excel, Access etc.
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Analytical and detail orientated.
- Ability and willingness to learn and grow professionally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to express candor and conviction in priorities and be able to critically receive the same.
- Strong negotiation, problem solving and relationship-building abilities.
- Self-starter who can effectively work with minimal supervision when required.
- Proven ability to work under pressure to achieve deadlines.
- Ambitious, energetic, decisive & hard-working.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License be able to drive to/from sites, offices and more.