Real Estate Analyst in Georgia
September 3, 2020
Geosam is a private real estate development and management firm with operations in Georgia, North Carolina, Florida and Texas. We own and manage several commercial and residential properties and have many exciting new land development and construction projects underway. With Geosam’s success comes growth within our organization. As such, we are inviting qualified, enthusiastic applicants to apply for the opportunity to join our amazing team in our Atlanta Division.
The Role: Real Estate Analyst
As the Real Estate Analyst, your job responsibilities will include the following:
- Assist with all Land Acquisition including potential site visits and site package creation
- Assist with all tax parcels including valuations, appeals, and payment
- Analyze and create strategies to minimize the company’s property tax liability
- Responsible for up to date reporting of all marketing efforts
- Assist with due diligence efforts on new acquisitions
- Conduct market research and implement business plan
- Research different strategies for investing in and developing residential and commercial real estate
- Researches potential properties, considering multiple aspects such as zoning, taxes and neighborhood demographics to find those that align with the investor’s financial goals
- Assist with HOA liabilities and developing strategies
- Assist with various other company related projects that may relate to Accounting, Sales, Development or Legal
- Other duties as assigned
To be successful within the Geosam team, you must be tenacious, willing to work hard and able to pivot often. You bring a ‘can-do’, self-start motivation, and have a desire to hit and exceed goals with your follow through on commitments. As our Real Estate Analyst, you will also possess the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary education in Commerce or Real Estate
- Prior experience in similar role with homebuilder or investment company
- Advanced PC skills, including use of Word, Excel, Access etc
- Solid understanding of market analytics and financial modeling
- Basic understanding of budgets, financials and audits
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills and detail orientated.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-starter who can effectively work with minimal supervision when required
- Ambitious, energetic, decisive & hard-working
- Ability and willingness to learn and grow professionally.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License be able to drive to/from sites, offices and more
How To Apply
If you are excited about what you’ve read and can see yourself in this role, please send your resume and cover letter to
We thank all candidates who are interested in this position but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.